At IMAG, we do all we can to make you feel you are in good hands. We are a network of diagnostic and treatment centres based on imaging techniques. IMAG combines proximity and rigour with the most innovative technologies and the wide experience of a nationwide network. IMAG boasts a total of 12 centres – 6 in Greater Lisbon ( Mem-Martins (2), Cacém, Mercês and Lisbon (2), 1 in the Algarve (Faro) and 5 in Porto (Porto (2), V. N. Gaia, Maia, Matosinhos). Our expansion strategy already allows us to offer Imaging, Cardiology and Gastroenterology services and will drive us to go even further, bringing us increasingly closer to you.
Our mission is to provide high-quality services, though a network of diagnostic and treatment centres focused on imaging techniques, based on cutting-edge technology and scientific knowledge.
At IMAG, we believe we can create value within the healthcare sector through a multidisciplinary approach and by focusing on rigorous techniques, scientific knowledge and efficiency. This is why we follow a series of guidelines we believe will shape healthcare in the future. We rely upon the quality of our services to attract investment and improve the quality of life of our customers.
Our main strategic goal is to increase access to competent Diagnostic Centres where quality services are provided by medical specialists.
We aim to provide superior services and diagnoses of undeniable quality and accuracy, based on advanced technologies, scientific rigour and qualified professionals.
We continuously seek to provide innovative services, able to create value for customers. We focus on the most advanced technologies to obtain the most accurate results.
We seek to offer the utmost rigour and competence, so that customers will entrust their health to us and healthcare professionals will trust us to reach accurate diagnoses.
Because we believe quality to be a fundamental value, we have defined a quality policy across our centres, having committed ourselves to:
- Ensuring we provide personalised, reliable services to our customers;
- Ensuring customer, employee and shareholder satisfaction;
- Ensuring that IMAG employees are effectively welcomed and integrated into our teams;
- Providing the necessary conditions to ensuring the utmost technical and scientific competence, in order to reach accurate diagnoses;
- Focusing on continuous employee training, in order to ensure increasing levels of professionalism and motivation;
- Seeking and maintaining a commitment to continuous improvement, in a systematic manner;
- Ensuring we remain committed to our mission: to provide high-quality services, though a network of diagnostic and treatment centres focused on imaging techniques, based on cutting-edge technology and scientific knowledge.
Our network of centres is constantly expanding, bringing us increasingly closer to you. Find the nearest IMAG Centre and visit us.